Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

joesph gordon-levitt, my love.

joesph gordon-levitt is starring in yet another indieish film with lynn collins and olivia thirlby ( indie film goddess!) in the upcoming thriller uncertainty. i dont know what to presume from the trailer but im sure i will understand it fully when i see it. mmm... maybe they edited the trailer like that intentionally. i mean the film IS titled uncertainty... hehe


i loved levitt since third rock from the sun and his choices of films have been improving as the years go by. his selection of roles to play never ceases to amuse and impress me. if you havent seen a film of him, check out manic, brick, or this summer's indie hit, 500 days of summer! i guess you can say he at me at hello... :)

it comes out nov. 13!

1 critiques :

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse at: October 15, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

Ooh, I'm so in love with him too lately. I've been stalking interviews of him online and he always sounds so intelligent and opinionated!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!