Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Film Vlog: Trance (2013)


I've been volunteering for Film Independent for their film screenings at LACMA for about two weeks now. That is how I've been getting sneak peeks to all these awesome screenings. I got to see Trance with a Q&A with Danny Boyle after. It's always interesting to see how the filmmaker behind all these intricate and revered films are in real life. I don't think Danny Boyle answered even one question straight forward without segwaying into another topic, which is hilarious. The film definitely should be witnessed in theaters considering the visuals are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. But the story tried to achieve Inception-like intricacy that it lost me halfway. But nonetheless, it's quite a visceral and sensory experience like all Boyle films are. 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!