Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Doctor Strange


Another month, another Marvel film in the works and this time, it's Doctor Strange! And speaking of strange, I honestly didn't even know who Doctor Strange was till someone mentioned that Tilda Swinton was playing an Asian character. Even with that distasteful choice in casting, the premise doesn't sound too interesting. The film follows a brilliant but arrogant surgeon who gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wings and trains him to defend the world against evil after his career is destroyed. The trailer makes it seem like the films going be Inception + Karate Kid, which I'm not too hyped to see. Check out my reaction and let me know what you think!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!