Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

My Apologies...

Ugh, ive literally been sleeping and eating all day for about a few weeks now and have become a complete lazy-ass. and i feel as if i am a novice film buff once again and that i bear no knowledge of the thousands of films ive watched and studied in the past years. and i apologize for not updating and reviewing the movies i have watched. i got my netflicks back and im trying to get into my crazy film mode again.

things i must discuss:
1) city of lost children
2) anthony burgess
3) the most disturbing films
4) federico fellini
5) my photography class and my film projects

Knight Countdown: 8 days!!!!
im pretty sure i want to go at 9 am considering how going at 3 am is not an option...
but i cant fucking wait. like,
I KNOW.
I KNOW. ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

and anything you would like me to discuss, feel free to tell me... cause i will...

1 critiques :

Anonymous at: July 11, 2008 at 3:04 PM said...

man, i leave your blog for a week or so, and it explodes with posts! i can't frikkin' wait for the Dark Knight! i was reading "The Killing Joke," which is the Joker Heath Ledger based his Joker on, and it was amazing! if you ever get the chance to read it, it's really short, and awesome. it looks into why Joker and Batman hate each other so much, and why Joker is the way he is. you will never see Joker the same way again. or maybe you will.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!