Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

im a busy busy/tired busy bird.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONGRATULATED ME, IT REALLY IS AN HONOR...

ive been so busy with school and everything that im going to apologize beforehand if i dont update anytime soon... schools is kicking my ass raaah now.. as well as work.

its unbelievable how fast october is approaching. there are so many fantastic films that are coming out this fall considering how its almost oscar time. and also, one of my FAVORITE holiday is creeping up on all of us soon. HALLOWEEN of course! i wont go into details but ive decided that im dressing up as one of film history's most iconic villain. and some people will be scratching their heads but for those of you who have watched many ___'s films, you will know exactly what i am. im very excited and of course, i will post photos seeing how its related to film. hope all is well with you guys...
oh oh oh! it is monica belluci's 44th birthday today. she is most famous for (in my point of view) the french film, irreversible. if you got some balls, you should really see this film directed by one of my favorite, gasper noe. and seriously? she has one of THE best bodies i have ever seen of a woman in her mid-forties. she is wholly comfortable with her sexuality as well as her body. one can see that in her role in irreversible. if you google her, there are endless amounts of nude photos of her. i mean hey, if you got it, flaunt it!

2 critiques :

Anonymous at: October 1, 2008 at 1:56 AM said...

Monica is such a stunning woman - I can't believe she's 44! I haven't seen Irreversible but I've heard all about it - sounds really interesting!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse at: October 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM said...

Eva Green always strikes me as a gorgeous and comfortable woman--very inspiring. I will have to check this one out (heh-heh).
Oh and I use a Canon Powershot SD 1000, but I just broke the shutter and the flash...so I need a new one, but it is still sufficing for now.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!