Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

IOWA IS ALIIIIIVE...


Honestly, it was the best five days of my life.. it felt like summer camp and i really never wanted to leave... it was an amazing experience and im am eternally grateful for it. my team 'team friggen awesome' lived up to its name and made the most of the trip by exploring iowa to its limitless extent.. i am currently inundated with school work so i leave you with these photos.. i will also upload more pictures of my trip on my flickr. and as soon as the whole documentary comes out, i will post the link in here. till then, i will just have to wait till oct. 8 and attend AFIfest in la to view the 7 minute preview of it. weeeeeeee...

p.s. oh oh oh, my obsession with justin nozuka is increasing everyday and it turns out that he is performing in hermosa beach this upcoming monday and i am full of ecstasy at the moment as i announce that i will be attending this event! 'save him' has become one of my favorite song of his and i highly recommend you to check out his music. its not just his haunting lyrics and soulful tunes my ears been attached to but his stage presence. he really does shine above the sea of artists who have succumb to commercial standards and downgraded to singing synthetic and generic topics of love. check it..

or go here...

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!