Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

a horrorshow of a time with my droogs...


halloween is long over but i would like to share my halloween outfit. 

im sure you can guess what i was by now... if not, ill give you a hint and say, i was a certain infamous character in a stanley kubrick classic. got it now? and my friend amy, was tom cruise from risky business of course! she was going to be lydia from beetlejuice but she said it was a hassle to put everything on so she surprised us by dressing as THE 90s movie icon! so simple, yet so genius... (i swear she got the idea from the new guitar hero commercial) 

i love halloween, i cant wait for next year!!

4 critiques :

Anonymous at: November 18, 2008 at 9:09 PM said...

aw man that's a freakin' awesome costume!

did you stop by the Korova and peet some moloko?

th0r at: November 19, 2008 at 10:09 PM said...

...forgive my ignorance. i get amys costume but yours................................................................

Anonymous at: November 26, 2008 at 5:08 PM said...

hey so! i'm just dropping by from my new blog hehe

it's robbin btw

withasianstereotypes at: December 4, 2008 at 11:57 PM said...

lovely lovely lovely girl <3 I know I didn't have to say it three times haha.

with love, china le

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!