Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

i <3 NEW YORK!


those ' i <3 ny' shirts were made for a reason and anyone who buys it obviously buys it for one purpose and one purpose only: CAUSE THEY REALLY DO LOVE NEW YORK! and as a born-californian, i am sad to say that i no longer feel like a true californian after my journey to the big apple. it was such a surreal feeling that i couldnt actually fathom the the reality of the situation. i still cant believe i went and came back from new york so quickly. but i honestly, cannot wait to go back in the spring. tribeca starts the week right after my spring break so im going to have to work my magic and try to work around that. i didnt take many digital pictures but as soon as i get my film photos developed, i will post them.









i just love everything about new york. i love it how everyone wears black. i love it how everyone smokes. i love it how its all gloomy and seasonal. i just love it how it feels so damn real. even if at times it is -15 degrees with wind blowing at about 100 mph.

sjkdfssjdgksjg, and since im back in sunny ol' cali, im going to have to lock myself in my room and really try to complete my essays and portfolio for film school. also restart my membership for netflicks. i really do miss my old cinephile self. i think the only way to actually be productive is by becoming the insanely obsessive film buff that i used to be. if thats what it takes, then thats what i shall become.

and with that said,
new york, i love you!

p.s. i think im going to try to make a foreign language short about ny for my portfolio. hopefully it works out.

5 critiques :

withasianstereotypes at: December 24, 2008 at 8:31 PM said...

You're really such a lovely girl body and mind. Ah, baby I'm happy you're enjoying new york so much. You're making me want sushi so much. I think I'll eat sushi for Christmas dinner haha.

Happy holidays &hearts o.~, China L.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse at: December 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM said...

NYC is pretty awesome. I love visiting.
Happy holidays, by the way. :)

Kylie at: December 26, 2008 at 3:14 PM said...

i love the last picture you posted.
we need to go together sometime.
seriously.
you know it'd be the most amazing trip evaa.

Lydia O'Connor at: December 29, 2008 at 1:39 PM said...

Ah yay it looks like you had a ton of fun!

Anonymous at: January 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM said...

New York sounds amazing. I want to go when its freezing out...

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!