Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Wildflowers.

this is my friend luwam.


or go here...

ive been trying to film more and more and this is just the first video. ive been just filming random things that will help me become a better director and such. i need to really start doing more things considering how our art show is coming up very quickly... but check out my youtube page. there is more information about this particular video and about the meaning behind the many videos i will soon make.

2 critiques :

La Chauve-Souris at: June 30, 2009 at 3:32 PM said...

like your words... very dark and poetic... shame that the actress is kind of laughing saying the word..


so your a movie addict?? good to find a blogger like this..
it's nosferatu at the top right??

Anonymous at: July 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM said...

Really interesting video. I love the click of the shoes on pavement at the beginning...

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!