Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'The To-Do List' Trailer


I don't watch every trailer thrown my way but after seeing this still from The To-Do List with
Aubrey Plaza and Donald Glover in eighties transitioning into nineties get up, i clicked play so fast I caused skid marks on my mouse pad. The To-Do List is not your typical valentinesy  day movie coming out valentines day with an all stars cast, corny jokes, relationship problems, and sexual innuendoes. Uhh, yeah it is...! The film stars the all hailing queen of monotone indifference, Aubrey Plaza and her friends, Donald Glover, Bill Hader, Andy Samberg, Rachel Bilson (wow!), and Christopher Mintz-Plasse. With this kind of all-stars cast, anything can happen especially with this fun of a premise and costume design! (Look at Glover's hair!)

The story is about Brandy Klark (Aubrey Plaza), an overachiever who feels the pressure to make a 'to-do list' of all the x-rated activities that she missed out in high school and wants to finish before college. 


This raunch-o-thon will be Maggie Carey's (Funny or Die Presents) feature writing and directing debut which will be released on V-Day, February 14, 2013. I'm pretty excited. Carey usually writes for 'Funny or Die Presents' so I'm assuming it will be hilarious every passing second. I'm not so sure how I would feel about seeing it as a teenager as that might emphasis and add more pressure to make one's own lists but I'm all for girl power, so here we go!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!