Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Film Vlog: 65th Annual DGA Awards' Directors Symposium


I was lucky enough to get a chance to go to the 65th Annual DGA Awards' Director Symposium with Steven Spielberg, Kathryn Bigelow, Ben Affleck, Tom Hooper, and Ang Lee. I wish I could've been more descriptive about my experience but good thing I was live-tweeting the entire event (read left to right)! I'm really honored that I got to go and sit in front of the four most revered and lauded filmmakers in the biz (ahem, Ben Affleck doesn't count). I've seen Ang Lee before when I went to a Q&A with him and Suraj Sharma for Life of Pi but man, I love him more every time I see him. I'm definitely going to do an Ang Lee marathon soon.


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!