Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'Reality' Trailer


To my great surprise, I found out that Italian filmmaker Matteo Garrone's Reality is being released in the U.S. on March 22! Luckily, I randomly saw Reality at AFI-FEST last year and it was amazingly dazzling and uplifting in a black comedy way. If the trailer isn't convincing enough for you read my review of it here. Reality showcases our society's modern day obsession with reality television and how the craze of the limelight has an effect on our world.  I didn't know about Garrone before this but his films have been featured at Cannes several times and his previous critical acclaimed film, Gomorrah won the Grand Prix in 2008. I definitely want to check out more of his films because his filmic style is absolutely hypnotizing. If there is a theatre that's going to release Reality near you, YOU MUST GO SEE IT! I cannot express and praise this film enough! March 22 people!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!