Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

First Reaction: The East (2013)




Super late but here is my first reaction to 'The East!' Brit Marling, Ellen Page (my fav!) and the director, Zal Batmanglij came and did a Q&A after and they were undeniably adorable!   I sometimes feel like I'm so focused on trying to absorb the actor's presence that I forget to listen to what they're saying. OK, excuse me being weird but yeah! Good thing, the Film Independent camera crew records all the Q&A's so definitely check it out once it's up! The film had an intriguing moments but Batmanglij played too closely to the undercover spy genre that the film just fell flat. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed certain moments that brought true awe. 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!