Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Behind the Scenes of Spike Jonze's Her

I've been kind of obsessing over Spike Jonze's new film Her lately because not only is it one of the best films of 2013, but it is basically my kind of film. And what I mean by that is that I love any project Spike Jonze is attached to especially if it deals with love and heartbreak and has Karen O singing part of the soundtrack. How perfect (& biased)! So naturally, I am more than ecstatic to be going on a strict diet of anything tied to Her from stills to reviews to film articles, (even instagram) and so on and so forth! You might just end up vomiting all over your computer after hearing me aggressively preach about the great-ness of the film and the trillion posts I'm going to make but until then, just enjoy the blissfulness that is, HER.











0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!