Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Magic Mike XXL


GUYS. GUYS. GUYS! Talking about you guys, not the guys in the trailer. Although, my ovaries are on fire right now from all smokin' hot guys in the Magic Mike XXL trailer! That was seriously the most amazing minute of my life. They took all the important (& necessary) aspects of the first Magic Mike like Ginuwine's Pony, Channing Tatum's break dancing abilities, and rock hard abs from various smokin'  men for this new film and I could not be happier! The whole crew is back from Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello and some new super thrilling additions like Jada Pinkett Smith, Donald Glover, and Amber Heard! This summer just got infinitely hotter and I'm hoping we learn from the (possible) success of Fifty Shades of Grey that there is a huge and obviously, profitable market for women in cinema. Basically, just give us what we want like more dicks on screens and we all win! Magic Mike XXL comes out July 1st! Till then, I'm going to go watch this trailer till my own Channing Tatum comes along. 


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!