Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'Goodnight Mommy' Trailer


Oh Mama! There's been a lot of buzz surrounding Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala's horror film, Goodnight Mommy after it premiered at Venice Film Festival last year. I even missed it when it was showing at AFI FEST so I am so happy that the trailer is finally here! I don't do well with horror films but after watching Jennifer Kent's The Babadook, I think I can watch anything. And by the looks of it, it seems that Goodnight Mommy would be on par with The Babadook in terms of providing jarring imagery, mommy issues, and psychological mind-fuckery. This trailer is bound to induce some blood-curdling yelps and come September 11th, we most likely will witness of one of the best horror films of this year!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!