Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Andrew Dominik + Nick Cave's 'One More Time With Feeling' Trailer


You know that anything with Nick Cave is going to be an emotional and powerful experience as clearly seen in this trailer for his latest film,  One More Time With Feeling. It's been ten years since Nick Cave and Warren Ellis' has collaborated on Andrew Dominik's The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and now they are reuniting for this film!  Originally the film was going to be a look at the  creation of Nick Cave & the Bad Seed's latest album, The Skeleton Tree but soon it evolved into something more as it shows Cave grappling with the sudden loss of his son Arthur last year. 

Nick Cave only came into my radar after I watched 20,000 Day on Earth at Beyond Fest and I was so enamored with it, I named it one of the best films of 2014! The trailer only offers a glimpse of what is in store for us but as always, it seems breathtakingly haunting and immensely somber. The film will be out on September 8th for a one night event! I'll be bringing my tissues along, no doubt.


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!