Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

August Film Favorites


August could possibly have been my favorite month this year because I literally tried to do nothing! Which most likely means, I still watched a lot of stuff and went to plenty of events which I did including Guillermo del Toro's At Home with Monsters Exhibit at LACMA and Sundance Next Fest! At Sundance Next Fest I watched So Yong Kim's Lovesong, The Greasy Strangler, and Under the Shadow. I can't wait for everyone to watch it when it comes out! And as someone who rarely watches T.V., I binged on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and my new favorite, Mr. Robot. I'm going to have to do an individual video for these two shows because they're just too good! What were your August Favorites?

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!