Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

October Film Favorites


October was by far my favorite month as it was Beyond Fest (see reviews) and Halloween all in one month so you know it was absolutely bonkers! Beyond Fest is LA's biggest and baddest genre film festival in LA and even though it's my 4th year attending the festival, as always it reigned chaos! In addition to watching as many horror films as my brain can handle (ie: 10 Horror Masterpieces), I saw breathtaking and humanistic films like Denis Villeneuve's Arrival, The Eagle Huntress, Moonlight, and We Are X! Many of these films possessed a universal message about the inspiring power of the human spirit and a powerful look at just what it means to be human. As you can see, October did not disappoint! 



0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!