Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

April Film Favorites


April was a great month for blockbusters and indie films alike! Of course as a car movie enthusiast, I had to watch The Fate of the Furious aka Fast 8! Charlize Theron was such a badass villain, I can't wait to see what she does in the next two films! Long time Jeremy Saulnier collaborator, Macon Blair, debuted with his directorial feature called I Don't Feel At Home in This World Anymore which is the most realistic revenge film I've seen yet! To cap the month off, I went to see the guns blazing film, Free Fire starring the beautiful and talented Brie Larson. Overall I say that April was a solid month! What were your April Film Favorites?

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!