Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

So's Film Diaries #7: Harry Potter + LA Phil @ Hollywood Bowl


Earlier this month, I got to catch a screening of one of my favorite Harry Potter films, Prisoner of Azkaban at the Hollywood Bowl with a live-score by the LA Philharmonic. It was one of the greatest experiences ever especially knowing that I was watching the beloved film with so many fans. I never appreciated PoA till years later and after many viewings. The concept of turning time always felt cheap but I now see that it was vital to the story at hand. Alfonso Cuaron who directed PoA has created one of the most memorable, iconic, and pivotal film of the entire HP series. If you have a chance to have this experience with your favorite film of choice, I definitely say jump on it quick! 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!