Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Summer Film Favorites!


I've been MIA all of summer (See Life Update Video) so I thought I share a cumulative favorites video of the summer! Despite being gone, I've watched many films and binged on various tv shows which you can all see in my newly made Letterboxd! I tried a free month of Film Struck and I absolutely loved it! I got to watch so many classic films that I've been meaning to watch like Lady Snowblood, Thelma and Louise, and so much more! I also went to many film events like LA Film Festival, Okja screening with Bong Joon-ho & Tarantino, and even Harry Potter @ Hollywood Bowl! & of course, tons of action films with incredible badass femmes kicking ass in Atomic Blonde and The Villainess! It indeed was a busy summer! What were your Summer Film Favorites?

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!