Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

My Eddie is All Grown Up! (literally)

If you haven't seen the new exclusive 'The Incredible Hulk' trailer starring Edward Norton, Tim Roth, Liv Tyler, William Hurt, and Robert Downey Jr, check it ouuuuuuuut. I didn't understand why people thought that last Hulk was so horrible. It was OK. I like Liv Tyler but Jennifer Connelly was so much better as Betty Ross. We'll see how Tyler does though. This is such a great cast, it kind of frightens me. I mean it's Tim Roth! And it's kind of unknown why Downey is in it as Tony Stark. I mean, his own movie is coming out, no need to take over another multi-million dollar franchise. Ok, no more talking, just watch it and see for yourself. I'm confident that this film will be very promising. 

1 critiques :

th0r at: March 13, 2008 at 9:13 AM said...

0you know what im gonna have to disagree. yes, its a pretty good cast but that doesnt always mean the movie will be great because of the cast. i think itll be another flop movie to be honest, but we're just going to have to wait and see. also jennifer connely > Liv taylor (even though i do like liv taylor. edward norton just not the right type of movie for him. it doesnt fit him i think eric bana fits it better.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!