Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Some Fucked Up Shiiiiiiit.

I was thinking that if i were to make something, it would look like this Epik High music video. It's intensely creepy and i love it. So, hopefully that will help me stand out from the other hundreds of aspiring auteurs. And i have just started taking photographs to practice storyboarding my ideas. And even though, they seem like nothing, hopefully they can tell a story. But here, take a look at the Epik High video.



or go here...

And uh yeah, im a freak.

4 critiques :

th0r at: March 24, 2008 at 12:04 AM said...

So I'm worrying about you a little bit. To be honest with you i think you need to kinda lay low for a while on this whooole movie buisness i think its going to your head. Other than that weeeirrrddd post!

th0r at: March 24, 2008 at 6:04 PM said...

I understand that your trying to be different and trying to get your name out there. To be honest w/ you, all the ideas you told me so far are reallly reallly good and i know your trying to incorporate it to be abstract and thats good but, i dunno from an outsiders point of view i think your movies will turn into thrillers/ horrors you can make good quality/ "different" w/o making it seem like the setting is dark/gloomy/scary? do you get what im saying? but your ideas are well thought out and such im just trying to give you feed back since no one else seems to be...lol

Unknown at: March 27, 2008 at 1:59 AM said...

hey so can i ask u something.

are u weird

drknkook at: March 31, 2008 at 12:02 AM said...

Interesting music video. Don't understand what's going on though. I didn't find the video creepy, just didn't make much sense to me.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!