Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

turn around and look.

my legs move faster and faster
as my heart remains static in the past
sweat drips down my face
i turn to only see a boulder rapidly rolling down
i wont fear
i wont judge
i wont yell
i will accept what's already been done
so i stop in my tracks with my heart in my hand
i close my eyes with fear washed across my face
in hopes that the boulder wont crush me once again
my legs stand frigidly
sweat enveloped palms rubbing against my heart

it slows down.
a look of optimism.

smiles turn into frowns
when the sun shines, the only thing thats next is darkness
it rolls down faster and faster
i will not run
accept. accept. accept.
i stand. just stand.
the mound finally strikes
thousand bolts of light rip through my body
i open my eyes to find that i am alright.
i am ok. i am fine.
or i will be fine.

fear disappears and i look down
to see that the only thing it really took
was my heart.

3 critiques :

Anonymous at: January 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

love it. so beautiful :)

xoxo,
La C.

Jaime Jun at: January 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM said...

wow! did you write all this? i'm sure you did, it's just amazing! full of emotions. like the above comment, it's beautiful!

Jaime Jun at: January 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

aww thank you so much! oh and i got my vest from urban outfitters :)

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!