Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

heath ledgers last film.




the genius behind monty python and the holy grail, brazil, twelve monkeys, and fear and loathing in las vegas is coming out with another film, i KNOW for sure that wont disappoint. this is heath ledger's last film and already by the preview, you know that he will surely deliver. as well as three other a-list actors and the hottest studs around tinseltown-- johnny depp, jude law, and colin farrell. i honestly. cant. wait! gilliam always does films that seem to tap into the human brain to wholly show in mind-blowing visuals whats actually going on in there.

this film comes out on xmas. you can count on me to skip my family dinner and be the first one in line with my red and green knit santa sweater with a gallon of popcorn wrapped around my barely visible fingers. tehehe.

4 critiques :

Anonymous at: September 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

dude the trailer is incredible! Who's the girl though? She doesn't speak at all in the trailer. hahaha anticipationnn

STARR at: September 1, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

omg I want to see this so bad! Johnny Depp and Jude law are my favs lol. Lily Cole is so cute <3

Unknown at: September 2, 2009 at 2:19 AM said...

I think I'm too excited for this.

yiqin; at: September 2, 2009 at 3:06 AM said...

I cannot wait to watch this!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!