Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

WHIP IT! (2009)


what can i say besides that it was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH-SOME! i must admit that it is THE ultimate chick flick with cool-ass chicks, hot boys, and some niiiiiice tunes. honestly it doesnt get better than that! and i think even boys will enjoy this. what kind a guy will turn down a movie thats inundated with hot chicks kicking some serious ass and have their underwear practically hanging out while doing it? come on man!

this is drew barrymore's first debut film and let me tell you, it was a wild ride. i had a lot of fun just mindlessly watching this. i got so into the roller derby scenes that at one point, i too wanted to take my shirt off and just yell "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

ellen page NEVER lets me down. this is possibly the third mainstream film shes been in out of a million other indie flicks youve probably never heard of (hard candy, mouth to mouth, an american crime). and even though in my book she is considered to be one of the finest young actresses around, it was incredible to see her share the screen with mainstream media veterans like marcia gay harden, kristen wiig, juliette lewis, drew barrymore, and even eve (yes, the rapper). what was the coolest/scariest part in this film was the fact that juliette lewis was the "enemy." and honestly, i would never ever want to be on lewis' bad side cause she will literally KICK. YOUR. ASS!

overall, it was a fun movie with awesome action and even a bit of a love story which makes me squeal like a 9 year old gay boy every time i think about it. page falls in love with the quintessential rocker guy ever girl dreams about, but can rarely maintain.

i was very lucky today. i was one of the very few who got a sneak peek of this film (which i got in for free, but long story) and even got a free shirt! honestly, i cant be happier. B

cool right!? this film comes out oct 2.

9 critiques :

yiqin; at: September 27, 2009 at 6:08 AM said...

Very rad shirt!!

Aya Smith at: September 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

That is a really awesome shirt :)
I have to say that your header is really something else as well! I believe I sat for for a good 5 minutes just staring at it, haha :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse at: September 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

I'm SO EXCITED to see this! I secretly want to be a Roller Derby chick...but my balance and skating skillz suck.

The Beautiful and Glammed at: September 30, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

My god, I've got to see this too. I sometimes love Ellen and sometimes find her smug...but after such a good review I'm definitely going to see it. Love the blog btw.

Love TBAG xx

Naddy Sane at: October 3, 2009 at 10:44 PM said...

wow awesome seems so ecxiting. :D
I agree the tshirt is cool.
nad xx

Syed at: October 4, 2009 at 4:14 AM said...

Tooootally need to see it!!! And I am loving the t-shirt :) Hope you're having a gorgeous weekend dear.

Raez at: October 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

im so jels. i was gonna see it on friday! glad you loved it tho!

xx raez

daisy kate at: October 5, 2009 at 2:19 AM said...

Thank you for commenting my blog :)
Haha I love the shirt, I really really want to see this!
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Anonymous at: November 14, 2009 at 6:08 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!