Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

my xmas list.

dear santa,

obviously, im not expecting you to get me everything on my christmas list so all im asking is for you to get me half! or even a quarter of it.


1. of course the vengeance trilogy. ive been wanting this for life. and so maybe now i could finally get it please?


2. ghost world comic book: possibly the greatest comic book ever! ha, what do i know i havent even read it yet. but the film was awesome.

3. mac red lipstick


4. those effing lolita heart sunglasses


5. sartre's exstentialism is a humanism!!! definitely a must read.


6. oh why hello there! i really want a pet and so if i could get anything it would be a baby turtle!!


7. and oh yes, a book shelf. its very needed in my miniscule loft.

yes santa, it seems like im asking a lot but im really not. and if youre not able to get me all these delicious gifts, then ill just ask for one thing. like mariah says in her most effing-fantastic mv,

all i want for christmas is....

YOU! to be insanely elated and appreciative of your every waking life! i love you all! sincerely and truly! i would like to think that my love never decays or dwindles. so when i say i love you once, it should reverberate and suffice for a whole life-time. and yes, that goes for you too. you know who you are, tehehe.

2 critiques :

Raez at: December 5, 2009 at 9:55 AM said...

awwww:) turtle! here to hoping you get everything you want for christmas, and more!

xx raez

stylespotterfashionblogger at: December 5, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

hope you get the lippy! check out my blog
www.stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!