Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

the usual with a twist please..

here are new trailers!! they all seem like stories we've seen before ( but what isnt these days.. ) but with a bit of twist. it could be very interesting and worth watching...

the joneses (april 16)



the exploding girl (tba)

i just read that it was shot on video which is not one of my favorite things but the cinematography looks decent.


toe to toe (march 12)


a prophet (out now)
TTTTHIIIS!!! i hear its great! i must go see it before it goes away. damn you irvine, you have everything!


with that said. everything looks pretty interesting. i guess we'll just have to see it to know if its worth it but by the previews, it looks promising. and if you go to an edwards, regal, or an united artists i suggest you get the regal card or whatever. its deeefinitely worth it if you go to to cinemas regularly...

3 critiques :

Jenna at: March 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM said...

You have just introduced me to 4 new movies, all of which I REALLY want to see!

Robbin at: March 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM said...

you're back!!!

only the last one appeals to me, but gang related films make me cringe because i have seen too many brazilian films and i am so tired of all the negativity!!!

hahaha i wouldn't mind spending money to watch the first one in theaters i think it's an interesting concept...

i can't wait til i see you this summer!

THE MILK CLUB at: March 3, 2010 at 11:17 PM said...

Your blog is awesome!
So glad I discovered it. For some reason I rarely see interesting blogs with movie trailers/reviews. I'll be visiting again frequently~!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!