Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Happy 70th Barbara!

I was randomly thinking about Barbara Streisand and as it turns out, today is her 70th birthday! Saayy what? This gorgeous woman has won two Academy Awards, five Emmys, and eight Grammys. Barbara has had such an influence on me just like Lucille Ball and Elizabeth Taylor. They allowed me to feel completely comfortable and confident in my skin whether I was the odd one out or just plain crazy. Funny Girl is one of my favorite films and I cherish it dearly as it should be the bible for every girl. It taught me two things: for one, don't change for anyone and second, never let a man get in the way of your dreams. She's a big role model of mine and everytime I hear her sing I wanna cry. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. but regardless, cheers to Babz! Happy 70! And hopefully you have many more miles on you! Cause honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you.

FYI: TCM is showing Funny Girl at 7pm tonight!! I'll probably watch something of hers tonight depending what Netflicks Instant has.








0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!