Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

EW's 50 Best Movies You've Never Seen.

Entertainment Weekly recently came out with a list of the '50 Best Films You've Never Seen' and thought that this was an appropriate movie challenge to tackle amidst writing my new short film, creating film/feminist stickers, and lastly working on a music video. Considering that I don't have a "proper" job, I might as well do everything I want to do while I'm young. Right? Right.

Luckily, I have already seen some of the films on this list such as:

Enter the Void (2009), Fly Away Home (1996), 


I've Loved You So Long (2008), Layer Cake (2004), 


Memories of a Murder (2003), Moon (2009), and  The Orphanage (2007). 

Although I've only seen these seven films, I hope it suffices to say that this list was created with the most delicate and thoughtful of film minds. I was shocked to find Bong Joon Ho's Memories of a Murder in the same list as I've Loved You So Long and Enter the Void. I mean somebody has really been doing their homework. My face is filled with shame as I learn that some of these titles have never even entered my brain once. Hopefully that all changes starting from today. 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!