Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'Life of Pi' Trailer

I was skeptical when it was first announced that the bestseller book 'Life of Pi' was going to be adapted to the big screen. I'm not surprised that it is being adapted considering Hollywood has officially ran out of ideas. But after it was revealed that Ang Lee (Brokeback Mountain, Crouching Tiger) would direct it, instead of thinking "how relevant is this movie?", I thought "I wonder how he will do it?" And the result in the trailer is a magnificently stunning and unimaginably magical story transferred to cinema. The skepticism has ebbed after witnessing the first few seconds of the trailer and now, could not be more ecstatic about the entirely of the film. I thoroughly hate wearing 3D glasses, let alone on top of my reading glasses. But considering it was directed in the third dimension, I would be more than accommodating to watch this in that medium. And with this kind of imagery, it surely won't hurt. Life of Pi is scheduled for release November 21st this year. I better start get reading then! 

Yann Martel's Life of Pi is about an Indian boy name Pi (Suraj Sharma) whose boat that holds his family and an entire zoo sinks. He survives 227 days after the shipwreck while stranded on a boat in the Pacific Ocean with a Bengal tiger. 


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!