Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Park Chan-Wook's 'Stoker' Trailer

As soon as someone reblogged the torturously anticipated trailer of Park Chan-Wook's (J.S.A., Vengeance Trilogy) U.S. debut film, Stoker on Tumblr, I jumped faster than Tom Cruise jumped on that couch and pressed play. Immediately into the seconds of the trailer, the soundtrack and the look to the film screeched an unholy volume of Park Chan-Wookness that made me devour the straw of my caprisun to cripples of plastic. I don't want to give anything away because the trailer should more than sufficient (esp. the opening lines, chilling!) in convincing anyone wary to instantly become a Park Chan-Wook fan if they weren't one already (seriously who isn't, kill em). Wentworth Miller (yes, THAT Prison Break guy) wrote the screenplay for Stoker which is a prequel to Uncle Charlie under the pseudonym Ted Foulke because god forbid, an actor write a hauntingly beautiful piece of work and actually get picked up! His script was voted on the 2010 "Black List" of the 10 best unproduced screenplays making its rounds in Hollywood and I'm elated to discover that Park got to be the one to direct it. Mia Wasikowska. Nicole Kidman. Matthew Goode. Jacki Weaver. And Park Chan-Wook. I don't think it gets any better than this. Stoker will be released on March 1, 2013! I don't know if I can wait that long...

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!