Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Fall Television List!

Go On (NBC)

It's that time again! Fall TV season means new shows, new faces, and hopefully better story lines. Out of the many series that are premiering this fall, I have the most hope for at least three shows. Go On stars Matthew Perry as a Ryan King, a sportscaster coping with the loss of his wife. The show might stumble and struggle to keep people interested (maybe) but I'm excited to see what it has to offer. And I'm definitely expecting some old FRIENDS to stop by. If you know what I mean. It is premiering tonight at 9/8c tonight! 


Elementary (CBS)

The Mindy Project (FOX)

And then there is Elementary (CBS) and The Mindy Project (FOX). What do these two new fall shows have in common. FUCKING ASS-KICKING ETHNIC WOMEN! I've been waiting for Lucy Liu to make a comeback and not just in Southland but in a show all of her own. Of course she will be sharing the screen with Jonny Lee Miller (Dark Shadows, Trainspotting) as Dr. Joan Watson and Sherlock Holmes, respectively. And considering the main character is named Sherlock Holmes, I think we should all know by now what this show is going to entail. ( I HOPE) The mystery solving begins on September 27 10/9c. 

And then there is The Office veteran Mindy Kaling,who at just age of 24 was the first female writer for the mockumentary show. I've also been meaning to read her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out without Me?" which sounds fantastic! Who ever thought that a women of Asian/Middle Eastern descent would be headlining her own show in the year 2012! Surely, it sounds plausible (with the exception of Margaret Cho's All American Girl) but "shockingly", it hasn't happened till today. And I would want no one to lead this revolutionary move than Mindy. After the show was rejected by NBC (bastards!), FOX knew better and quickly snatched it up. Who wouldn't with The Mindy Project being produced by none other than B.J. Novak. Especially with Ed Helms appearing as a love interest in the pilot, it's fucking gold! The show premieres on September 25 9:30/8:30c on FOX! 

Naturally, I'm also going to keep up with my other shows such as How I Met Your Mother (CBS, Sept 24, 8/7c), Community (NBC, Oct 19, 8:30/9:30c), Bob's Burgers (FOX, Sept 30,  8:30/9:30c) and The Simpsons. Although, I haven't been keeping up with The Simpsons, when I read in Entertainment Weekly that Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, Zooey Deschanel, Sarah Michelle Geller, and Sarah Silverman was going to be in the season 24 premiere as Bart's old girlfriends, I almost choked on my chocolate cookie and fainted. If that kind of news wasn't shocking enough, Steve Carell, Justin Bieber, Edward Norton are also being featured throughout the season. Talk about a STACKED cast! I can't wait! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! IM BLESSED, THANK YOU TV GODS!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!