Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Jonathan Glazer's 'Under the Skin' Trailer


I haven't seen any of Jonathan Glazer's previous films like Sexy Beast and Birth but his new film, Under the Skin starring Scarlett Johansson is definitely something I would want to watch. Adapted by Michel Faber's novel of the same name, Johansson stars as an alien seductress who lures men to capture and presumably send home their human bodies. The first teaser came out weeks ago but this is an extended version and visually, it looks so moody and sultry, I can't wait. And to be honest, I just can't wait to see Johansson be a bad-ass and devour these men (not literally)! It's been playing at film festival recently (Telluride, Toronto, Venice) and been getting a lot of good reviews! It might possibly hit theaters in 2014 so watch out for this!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!