Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Richard Ayoade's 'The Double' Trailer


If you haven't watch Richard Ayoade's breakout film Submarine (see my review here!) already, get to it! You are seriously missing out! I fell in love with the film and now, I am so overly pleased and honored to present his next film which embody the same kind of quirkiness and tenderness that brought my cold soul to its knees. Ayoade wrote the script with Avi Korine (brother of Harmony Korine), based on the Dostoyevsky's The Double: A Petersburg Poem. The film follows Jesse Eisenberg as Simon who arrives at work to find an exact double of himself has replaced his position in the company. Now, he has to deal with his doppelganger that is everything he isnt: confident, charming, successful, what not and so forth. It is premiering at Toronto International Film Festival but doesn't have a release date yet! I cannot wait to see this film.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!