Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

FILM VLOG: LA Art Book Fair


I thought I would spice things up by taking you out of my room and to the LA Art Book Fair! I went there to check out what it was all about as well as ask fellow art lovers what their favorite film of 2013 was! I got to meet incredible artists, actresses, and art lovers from across the globe. It's always an incredible communal experience when bathing in a creative environment and talking to like-minded people. As much as I love watching movies day in and day out in my little femme cave, there is nothing quite like the feeling of interacting and witnessing art in real space. So I hope you enjoy this video! (click the vid for credits).

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!