Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Jonathan Glazer's 'Under the Skin' Poster & Trailer


Holy crap. The trailer to Jonathan Glazer's (Sexy Beast, Birth) Under the Skin starring Scarlett Johansson is finally here! There is no denying the creepy, hypnotic, and sultry story that is embedded into every mysterious shot of this trailer. Johansson never ceases to amaze me and here with her red lipstick, sex bed hair, and brown fur coat, I can only dream I could look this good if I was an extra terrestrial being who was sent to Earth (reasons unknown?) and preying on men to stay alive. Come to think of it, sounds a lot like my kind of movie! (MUWHAHAHHA!)

I have not watched anything Glazer has done even though I've been meaning to watch Birth for quite a while now. And considering how Calum Marsh from LA Weekly has named this film one of the top 10 films to see in 2014 AND called Under the Skin, "A genuine revelation. We may finally have an heir to Kubrick." makes me think either this kid's a bit overreacting or HE IS COMPLETELY RIGHT (& I FEEL REAL STUPID TO EVEN THINK OTHERWISE). Either way, this is a helluva trailer that is hauntingly beautiful in every aspect from the story, cinematography, score, and performance. We get  to witness yet another side of Johansson that showcases her ever-expanding range even further and if you ask me, her English accent ain't so bad either. Under the Skin comes out April 4

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!