Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Crimson Peak


I normally don't do trailer reactions for  horror films because I'm easily frightened by anything but when I heard that Guillermo del Toro was coming out with a new film, I knew I had to see what it was all about. And it's just my luck that Crimson Peak entails a ghost story which is my least favorite sub-genre within the horror genre! But with Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston, Mia Wasikowska, and Charlie Hunnam taking the lead, no doubt will the film but thrilling in not only the content but the performances! A young author Edith Cushing (Wasikowska) discovers that her charming new husband Sir Thomas Sharpe (Hiddleston) is not who he appears to be! Oh, that bastard! Seems like it will be mysterious and jarring enough especially with all the visual effects and dark storyline. Crimson Peak comes out October 16 just in time for Halloween!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!