Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

September Film Favorites


Like August, September was about straight chilling and watching films without the obligation of attending so many screenings and doing reviews. So I decided to go back to the film canons that are in the Criterion Collection and watched John Cassavetes' A Woman Under the Influence and Krzysztof Kieslowski's The Double Life of Veronique. Both were exceptional & must-watch films. Along with those, my other favorites were Andrew Dominick's One More Time with Feeling, the ultra feel-good film, Queen of Katwe, and iconic Asian American film, Chan is Missing! And of course, Beyond Fest is a given, which I'll talk more with you in my October Favorites! Tune into my live stream to hear more about these wonderful films!


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!