Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: Get Out


HOLY SHIT. This trailer came out of nowhere it's possibly the best thing I've seen. Get Out is Jordan Peele of Key & Peele's directorial debut film and surprisingly it's a horror film! And it's not like any horror film you've seen before because it truly deals with the horrific prejudice and racism that is occurring in America today, which is infused with other elements of the horror genre. So brilliant. What we get is a bone-chilling story straight from hell. I'm sure this scenario is many people's ultimate nightmare including mine with all it's complex and layered storylines. Get Out comes out in February and while I'm scared shitless, I can't wait to see this!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!