Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

November Film Favorites


October and November is undoubtedly always my busiest months out of the year as it is Beyond Fest and AFI FEST! I had the honor of being chosen to be on the Jury for the San Diego Asian Film Festival so, I went to the Gala where I went on stage and helped present the winners! And of course, my ultimate favorite film festival, AFI FEST went down in the heart of Hollywood! I saw numerous spellbinding, heart-wrenching, and masterfully made films but my favorites were Sarah Adina Smith's Buster's Mal Heart starring Rami Malek, the absurdly comical Toni Erdmann, and Pedro Almodovar's sultry and deeply touching, Julieta. And how can I forget, The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (review)!


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!