Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

So's Reel Thoughts Turns 9!


So's Reel Thoughts turn 9-years-old today! It's been one hell of a wild ride to get to this point but I'm glad that we are here because having this blog has given me incredible opportunities/friendships/joy and we are just getting started! I am continuously amazed how long it's been and if there has been one thing that I've learned, it's that you can choose to succeed on your own terms. Manifest your passion into something and even if it's not what you thought it would be, at least you showed up and put in the work. And trust me, something always good comes out of doing what you love. So here's to cultivating our passion and craft, now & forever. And thank you to everyone, whether you have been with me from the beginning or just now, I thank you. <33

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!