Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: Personal Shopper


Kristen Stewart has teamed up with Olivier Assayas once again to bring us a ghost story called, Personal Shopper. Y'all know, I don't do ghost stories but I didn't realize that till the end of the trailer so I'm in for a reaaaal treat! Stewart was in Assayas' previous film Clouds of Sils Maria where she went to win the Cesar Best Supporting Actress Award, making her the first American actress to win a Cesar Award (French equivalent to the Oscars). Personal Shopper is a film that seems like it'll challenge Stewart to face certain demons while providing a dense story about loss. It comes out March 10th and so I still have time left to build up some courage to watch it!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!