Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

February Film Favorites


February was an exciting month for films! I realize that 3/4 of these films are horror films which explains why I haven't been sleeping so well these days. Started off the month with a bang with the all female-directed, horror anthology film, XX, which feature 4 killer tales by 4 killer directors. Then I was entranced by M. Night Shyamalan's split-personality film, Split, starring James McAvoy like we've never seen him before! There was the Oscar nominated documentary I Am Not Your Negro that offered a refreshing perspective on not only the history of racism in America but the possible solution for progression. And then I capped off the month with the uber haunting and nuanced political satire, Get Out. All these films are so timely and executed to perfection, go watch them!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!