Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: Sleight


Arshad and I did another trailer reaction and this time to J.D. Dillard's Sleight! It premiered at Sundance last year and got picked up by Blumhouse Productions and WWE. After his mother's death, a young street magician (Jacob Latimore) turns to dealing drugs to support his little sister. When she is kidnapped by his supplier, he uses his magical abilities and intelligence to find her. I adored Chronicle so I know I'm going to enjoy Sleight especially because it is set in the inner-cities and the combination of the environment and this kind of story is something I've never seen before. I know we said the film comes out April 7th but it comes out on the 28th so get ready!



Follow Arshad
YouTube
 // Website
 // Blog // Facebook // Twitter 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!