Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Film Review: John Wick Chapter 2


Year: 2017
Director: Chad Stahelski
WriterDerek Kolstad
Cinematography: Dan Laustsen
Cast: Keanu Reeves, Riccardo Scamarcio, Laurence Fishburne, Ruby Rose, Common
Country of Origin: USA
Rating: R
Time: 122 Min.



John Wick is baaaacck and he is not messing around. As much as I was elated to hear that Keanu Reeves was reprising his role as Wick, all I could do was wonder "Why is he back?!" in John Wick: Chapter 2. Turns out for Wick to be able to quit the hitman game, he had to ask a favor from an Italian drug lord. And because of a marker aka a "blood oath", Wick has to now pay him back. Can't John Wick just live in peace?



It's no surprise why director Chad Stahelski was able to craft such an adrenaline-pumped and innovative action film as he was a stuntman for more than 20 years before he got a chance to release his directorial debut feature, John Wick. I went a little bonkers when I saw the trailer and for good reasons because there was a mini Matrix reunion and you know how much I love The Matrix! John Wick: Chapter 2 was one hell of a good time with a star-studded cast, ultra-violence and expansive look at the hitman culture! I can't wait to see what the third film has in store for us! 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!