Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

March Film Favorites


Considering that March is post-Oscar season, it's always a good month knowing how all the good films start rolling out! The first film to really knock it outta the park was James Mangold's Logan. People have been saying it's one of the best Superhero films and I gotta agree. March was also the month where I made a whooping 6 videos including my film review for The Belko Experiment and Power Rangers! It's also David Cronenberg's birthday so I had to revisit a classic, Crash! And last but not least, Shudder has been a really superb streaming site for hardcore horror enthusiast where they have coveted films from Ken Russell's The Devils to new releases like Prevenge! I watched the Jean Rollin's vampire film, Lips of Blood and it oozed with the kind of european horror that I didn't know I needed!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!