Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets


What a hell of a trailer, Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is! For the first time ever, I decided to do a double trailer reaction to this film and my god, I am blown away by its spectacular visuals and stacked cast which includes Rihanna! Did you hear me? Rihanna, I tell you! I'll do anything for Princess Riri. I mean, Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne aren't bad together either. Their talent and beauty alone makes them one of the most hippest couple to ever grace the big screen. I have very high hopes after seeing the trailer but it looks so good that I'm scared that it'll be bad. I guess only time will tell when the film comes out July 21st!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!