Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee School's Out!!!!!!!

I'm all talk and no action. I say i'm going to update as soon as i have time but i feel myself getting increasingly lazier as the hot days past. But i will cause i want people to know about these things i'm going to talk about.

The CineVegas Film starts on June 12th - June 21st, which will screen all these new experimental, arty, flashy, new films such as The Wackness, Choke, Explicit Ills, and Your Name Here to name a few. and guess what? I'M GOING. yeah thats right, i'm going to the CineVegas festival. Damn, i'm thinking if i didn't look at the newspaper while i was at Chili's i wouldn't have known about this. It makes me think that if it weren't for Chili's i just wouldn't be the happiest person alive right now.

But anyway, sadly i could not get tickets for the Chuck Palahniuk book adapted film, Choke and The Wackness starring Josh Peck, Method Man, Olivia Thirbly, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Aaron Yoo. These films are going to be siiiiick. Too bad i'm just watching Your Name Here and Deficit. Your Name Here is directed by Matthew Wilder, starring Bill Pullman, Taryn Manning, and a bunch of other people. And Deficit is directed by Gael Garcia Bernal. Yes, THAT, Gael Garcia Bernal. Both of them are going to be really cool. and i'm about to go crazy right now considering how the LA Film Festival is so close too.

The LA Film Festival takes place June 19 - June 29th. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Alrighty, i'm going to have to work my magic and try to get all the tickets for that with the negative dollars i have in my bank account. What to do? What to do?

Anyway, i'll give up all the updates about the whole experience and what not. i just cant think right now from all the excitement. and did i tell you how i just discovered the Katy Perry song "I Kissed a Girl" and real freaking addicted to it. YYYYEAAAHHHHHHH...

1 critiques :

Anonymous at: June 6, 2008 at 6:21 PM said...

I was going to go see Deficit at another film festival a while back but I couldn't get tickets! Tell me if it's good. I love Gael Garcia Bernal.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!